These Baked Sweet Potato Fries are a healthier alternative to traditional fries and provide a satisfying, sweet and savory crunch.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin strips, like fries.
- Toss the sweet potato strips with olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning them once, until they are crispy and golden.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired.