Salsa Fresca is a zesty and refreshing dip that pairs wonderfully with fresh vegetables or your favorite tortilla chips.
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped (adjust for spice preference)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, chopped red onion, jalapeño peppers, lime juice, and chopped cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.